Friday 12 March 2010

March CCA Success






Criteria Title Description
Criteria 1 Case History Taking
Criteria 2 Examination Skills including clinical testing
Criteria 3 Osteopathic Evaluation and Clinical Reasoning
Criteria 4 Patient management and treatment plans
Criteria 5 Professionalism

Well I cant believe my grade ... I knew that it went well and I was confident that I passed ... but a A low !!!

Having received my feedback I finally feel that my experiences as a nurse have paid dividends as it appears that I received credit for my communication and therapeutic relationship building.

The pressure is off for the final CCA ... however I now feel that its actually still a pressure but in a different way as everyone is expecting me to do well and don't seem to be giving my any support for my worries and concerns !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment