Monday 26 April 2010

Cranial let down - and then up again

Well this has proved that I don't have good karma after all lol

Obviously changing from IMS to the Advanced Spinal Manipulation has a come back ... I can no longer attend the post-registration OSTEOPATHY IN THE CRANIAL FIELD PRELIMINARY 5-DAY COURSE run in September as quote "Please note that, from 2003, attendance at a foundation course, satisfactory completion of IMS at undergraduate level or completion of a previous SCTF-approved course (e.g. BSO or SCC) will be a pre-requisite for enrolment on this course".

Not really sure how I'm now meant to get my Cranial palpation skills at this level .... I guess I just need to concentrate on getting through the course at this stage and will explore my options later .... at least Ive saved £945 hehe




Just received another email from Gayda ... the cranial course in Sept is back on ... now where am I gonna find that £945 ... hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment