Friday 27 November 2009

Mock CCA Exam

Well did my mock CCA. Bit of a strange experience but I guess it was going to be.

My continuation patient was a 34 year old man who presented to me 6 weeks prior with Low Back Pain and I diagnosed an annular strain. After answering a few questions on his management plan and progression it was time to see my new patient.

New patient was a 35 year old women with generalised low and mid Tspine pain. She'd had a breast reduction 5 years earlier as her large breasts were giving her back ache. She'd put on weight recently and her back ache had returned.

I didn't get asked many questions about her apart from ergonomic type questions about sitting posture and chair wedges which I don't think I answered very well at all.

Note to self ... make sure I know more about this for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment