Tuesday 27 October 2009

I think Ive made a mistake !!!

Think Ive made a mistake .... I should have done Advanced Spinal
Manipulation (ASM) ....

Been having problems with my neck, it's been responding to treatments
from students, however this weekend it's moved up a joint or two to my
Occipital Atlas (OA) Joint with a headache in the area as well. Tried
to get the best student of my year to manipulate it, four attempts
later we got a click, pretty confident it was my OA but I still had
the neck pain and the headache.

Been to see a qualified Osteopath ... WOW hope I'm that good one day.
As soon as he picked my head up it clicked, didn't even feel like he
wound the joint up !!!!

So obviously I asked him to talk me through what he did, to be told
"minimal leverage is that way to go" .... starting to think that I
should be doing the ASM course, such as shame I can't do four of the
electives instead of just the three, but I know everyone is thinking
that shame .... need to explore my options here I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment