Wednesday 14 October 2009

IMS: ENERGY

In clinic today at Bethnal Green the practice nurse spoke to our tutor as she was due to go on holiday tomorrow, however after a Sports Massage she had for shoulder pain she was now getting 'nerve' pain as well. During a free slot I agreed to treat her. During the assessment the tutor pressed hard into a Trigger Point on her supraspinatus. After the tutor left she told me that even that short time with him touching that spot she had felt a relief.

During the rest of the treatment she asked me if I would be able to treat her again as she instantly knew as soon as I started to palpate that I had a healing nature. The conversation soon progressed to my background as a nurse and my believes in positive energy etc and how disappointed I was with my Reiki One attunement as U didn't feel a euphoric rush of positive healing.

She turns out to be a Reiki Master and offered another attunement for me. Now I know this isn't part of Osteopathy and so maybe a tad irrelevant for the purpose of this blog .... but there has to be something in my thoughts of being able to feel/be aware of other peoples energy and IMS ... don't know what the link could be but I'm sure there is one!

No comments:

Post a Comment