Thursday 15 October 2009

IMS: IMS ... It helped!

Spoke to my friend today about her cranial treatment yesterday. After the treatment she took herself off home and off to bed ... after an hours sleep she woke, however felt like she could have slept the whole day. She tells me that for the rest of that evening she felt emotional.

Today she woke feel fresh and light headed. The congestion that had previously plagued her had cleared, however the cold she had still remained (I still hope for miracles lol). I so wish I understood IMS ... guess I will have a better understanding once I've done the elective. I do wounder if my palpation will ever be good enough to feel it ... guess the only way is to put my hands on lots of bodies and have a go. Perhaps I should start now as part of my usual Osteopathic assessment ... the only problem is I never have enough time as it us to do the usual structural stuff I'm more familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment