Wednesday 14 October 2009

IMS - I so don't get it !!!!


Well I don't start the IMS course till next term, which is a shame as I think for me to get my head round it (almost a joke there) I need as much time and practice as I can get. One of the girls who's had the same cold as me went and asked one of the tutors to do some cranial work on her as she has been complaining that due to her cold she is all congested which is not just stopping the way she feels her sinuses are working but also preventing her from studying ....

The tutor did his cranial work as well as some work on her sacrum and pelvis .... after the treatment she said she felt her head and thoughts were already clearer ... she looked however worse than before the treatment, all tired and drained .... the tutor suggested she went and had a sleep for an hour (which she did) ...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow to asking her how she feels ... shame she needed the sleep as we were ment to be practising Functional Technique together, never mind as it ment I could pop up to The Royal Free Hospital to see how dissertation questionnaires were going ....

No comments:

Post a Comment